Does your business need to reach out to more families in and around the Columbia, Maryland area? Let CAMOM help you get the word out! We have over 200 families who are members of the club, and most families are based in Howard County. We have about 30 families join each year, and for 2021, we are on track for a higher number!
CAMOM is actively seeking annual sponsors for our next fiscal year starting August 1, 2021! In this new initiative, we hope to boost our relationship with more businesses in our local community while shoring up our sponsorship base.
Learn more about CAMOM's sponsorship opportunities through our downloadable information packet and consider applying through the interest survey form. An excerpt is included below:
"Singleton" Level ($250/year)
- Listed as sponsor on CAMOM website and social media forums including CAMOM’s public Facebook and Instagram accounts and member-only Facebook group.
- Sponsor logo displayed on CAMOM homepage with active link to sponsor webpage
- Invitation to meet-and-greet with members at annual CAMOM Family Summer Picnic
"Twin" Level ($500/year)
- Singleton features and:
- Opportunity to present at one monthly general club meeting annually
- Listed as sponsor in CAMOM welcome packets (distributed to new and prospective members including coupons, business cards, samples, etc.)
- Featured on CAMOM webpage, social media, and Multiples Matters e-newsletter for a one-month duration as our “Spotlight: Meet our Sponsor”.
- Sponsor materials/samples of choice displayed at monthly general meeting (virtual meetings will incorporate a title card for the sponsor)
- Sponsor logos converted into stickers as a craft activity for children, lanyards, and goody bags at CAMOM events
"Triplet" Level ($1k+/year)
- Twin and Singleton level features and:
- Exclusively named sponsor at at least one large CAMOM event in central Columbia, MD
- Sponsor company logo to be permanently displayed alongside club banner at major events including monthly meetings and annual family events.
"CAMOM Cares" Special Level ($225/year) Limit 2
- Support CAMOM’s philanthropy initiatives, specifically through care baskets for parents of multiples at the neonatal intensive care unit of Howard County General Hospital (Columbia, MD).
- Sponsor company logo displayed inside baskets
- Listed as sponsor on CAMOM website and social media forums as contributing to the initiative.
Annual sponsorship is preferred from August 1 through July 31 (CAMOM’s fiscal year). We will also accept additional annual sponsors on a rolling basis.
Apply for consideration by the CAMOM Board by filling out this CAMOM Sponsor Interest Survey or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.